Friday, January 25, 2008

Most Traffic One Day!

One of the view lots in my neighborhood

Looks like my experiment seems to be working. Urchin stats aren't complete til later tonight but, so far seems like this format is showing the best success of all my blogs. So I sit here looking out my dining room view window at the die hard golfers on the course and wonder, how many of them are actually financially free. I don't proclaim to have achieved any great level of financial status. In my opinion I'd say that I'm Pre-Reaganomics Upper Middle class at best. In some circles probably called an emulator. In the hood we say perpetrator. I like studying and learning from those that are wealthy. I've been fortunate and able to amass lots of data on different wealthy individuals. Information about their attributes, quirks, habits, and pet peeve. There's quite a few in my neighborhood. I have a hobby that I call wealth watching. It's similar to bird watching. Often when I'm out during my morning walk I take time to talk to a few of them. I can always tell the seriously affluent from those that are not. It's like reading poker faces. It's not always in the attire. For instance one of my neighbors always dresses in jeans and overalls yet, this same gentleman acquired great sums of money investing in raw land around the Houston area. After talking to him for awhile, one comes to the conclusion that he is indeed quite wealthy. Or what about the the wife turned mistress of a well known recently retired sports icon who lives down the street. She bears all the resemblance of the affluent yet sells exercise tapes to supplement her income. A good friend once said, "I've been rich and I've been poor. Being rich is more fun"
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Stealth Blog Patrol is Watching

Tracker

Feed

Page Rank Checker

Page Rank Checker
Page Rank Checker is a free tool to check the page rank of any web site easily, without the need to install Google toolbar. This tool also allows you to display the page rank value of your web site right on your web pages.

HOT NEW CONCEPT!

As you read this sentence 2 more people have joined the movement........

This is a free opportunity for you or your company to share in billions of dollars of new found advertising revenue that was formerly reserved for major television networks.

MORE INFO:

Amazing New Concept!

Get in on the Ground Floor! Currently in Pre-Launch Stage....
100% Free to Join! Get paid weekly. Get paid on referrals 3 tiers. Get paid evertime someone clicks on one of your pages and listens to an autoplayed 5 second message! Looks like it might be something BIG! Check it out here!

Social Networking

Let me know what you want....and I'll Add it to the Site!

Articles and Tutorials - Freeware Files.com

MORE FREE BOOKS THAN ANYONE!

MORE FREE BOOKS THAN ANYONE!
If You Can't Find It Here, Try the Search Tool.